Pressure Switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure, negative pressure (Air, Flue gas) or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure systems.
- Pressure switch for general gas- and air application
- Diaphragm-actuated safety-limit switch.
- Switch can be wired to turn on alarm.
- C6097A3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure fall.
- C6097B3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure rise.
- Lockout with manual reset options.
- Lockout models have external manual reset button.
- Addtional filter pad for gas/air inlet section
- Addtional cover over screw terminal for safety
- Removable transparent cover protects scaleplate and adjusting knob.
- Optional switch position indicator lamp available.
- Protection class IP65
- Ranges: 0.4 to 4 in. wc, 3 to 20 in. wc, 12 to 60 in. wc or 40 to 200 in. wc.
- Integral 0.2mm vent limiter on all models.
- FM and UL certified
ApplicationSafety devices used in positive-pressure, negative (Air & Flue Gas Only) or differential pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure changesDimensions (in.)2.76 (high) x 3(wide) x 3.7 (deep)Dimensions (mm)70 (high) x 76 (wide) x 94 (deep)Item TypeProductMounting1/4 in. Rp internal threadElectrical RatingsU = 24 – 250 V AC (Gold contact options for lower voltages available) I = 0.05 – 5 A at cos ϕ = 1, I = 0.05 – 1 A at cos ϕ = 0.6.Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Component listed, MH 16048Electrical ConnectionsScrew terminals; Line entrance: M16 x 1.5 cable glandOperating Temperature Range (F)-4 to +176°FOperating Temperature Range (C)-20 to +80°CApprovals, Factory MutualJ.I. 1X5A5.AF ; FM Class 3510Operating Range (psi)1 - 20 in. wcDifferential Pressure Range (psi)0.3 - 0.6 in. wcDifferential TypeAdditiveSwitch OperationAuto RecycleSwitching ActionBreaks NO to COM on pressure fall.Pipe ConnectionVent or Low pressure--1/8 in. Rp internal thread