Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
ApplicationCoal fired burners; Gas fired burners; Oil fired burnersDimensions (in.)1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. longDimensions (mm)27 mm diameter x 102 mm longUsed WithFlame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290CommentsDetects ultraviolet radiation in flamesMountingIntegral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZApprovals, Canadian Standards AssociationCertified: Master Report LR95329-1Electrical Connections2 NEC Class 1 lead wiresVibration0.5 G maxApprovals, Swiss REAcceptableApprovals, Factory MutualApproved: Report No. 24181.03Ambient Temperature Range (F)0 F to 215 FAmbient Temperature Range (C)-18 C to +102 CLead Length (in.)96 in.Lead Length (mm)2438 mm