The C7915 Flame Detectors include a lead sulfide photocell that is sensitive to the infrared radiation emitted by the combustion of fuels such as natural gas, oil, and coal.
- Used for combination or dual-fuel applications.
- Detects pilot and main flame.
- Mounts quickly and easily on a standard 3/4 in. sighting pipe.
- Works where flame rod or rectifying photocell mounts are difficult to apply.
- The C7915 includes 50019469-001 Bushing with magnifying lens.
- The C7915 uses photoconductive lead sulfide cells 32007255-001.
ApplicationUsed for combination or dual-fuel applicationsDimensions (in.)1 1/4 in. diameter x 2 1/4 in. longDimensions (mm)32 mm diameter x 58 mm longIncludesWith magnifying lens, 32007255-001 CellUsed WithFlame Amplifiers: R7852CommentsInfrared (Lead Sulfide) Flame DetectorMounting3/4 in. NPTApprovals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZApprovals, Canadian Standards AssociationCertified: Master Report LR95329-1Electrical ConnectionsTwo no.18 AWG wiresApprovals, Swiss REAcceptableApprovals, Factory MutualApproved: Report No. 24181.03Ambient Temperature Range (F)-20F to 125F operating rangeAmbient Temperature Range (C)-18C to 52 operating rangeLead Length (in.)30 in.Lead Length (mm)762 mm