The MX Series is a state-of-the-art mixing valve that manages the hot and cold supply based on control settings. Accurate control of temperature provides energy savings, increased comfort and safety. The Teflon wear surfaces prevent calcium buildup.
- Dual purpose mixing or diverting valve.
- Constant water temperature under different operating conditions.
- Proportional valve (control of hot and cold water).
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted.
- Maintains temperature with extremely low minimum flows.
- Temperature adjustable, tamper evident.
- Install in any position, heat trapping not required.
- Recirculation connection for fast response.
- Bronze/stainless construction.
- Wear surfaces Teflon coated to prevent deposit build-up.
- Union/tailpiece connections included.
- Tapped flange connections 2-1/2 in. and 3 in.
- Allen wrench for temperature adjustment included.
- ASSE 1017 and CSA listed (Union Models)
ApplicatioAny application requiring accurate control of hot water temperature based on the mixing of hot and cold water, such as: domestic water for homes, apartment, hotels, schools, nursing homes, offices, public facilities, space heating, radiant floor heating,Weight (lb)8.4 lbCommentsLow lead Content <.25% by weighted averageItem TypeProductOperating Temperature Range (F)113 F to 149 FOperating Temperature Range (C)45 C to 65 CConnection TypeNPTPipe Size (inch)1 1/2 in.Pipe Size (DN)DN40Capacity (Cv)13.5 CvValve TypeMixing ValvesApprovals, ASSE1017