Integrated burner control for gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner uses. Provides safety, functional capability and features beyond normal controls. With Valve Proving Feature. RM7840 requires S7800A1142 Keyboard Display.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- Access for external electrical voltage checks.
- Application flexibility and communication interface capability.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED blinks fault code on Lockout.
- Five function Run/Test Switch.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information (optional).
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
- RM7800 comes with S7800A1142 Keyboard Display Module.
- Keyboard required to setup Valve Proving Feature and change post purge time.
ApplicationProgramming Control w/VPSDimensions (in.)5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B SubbaseDimensions (mm)127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B SubbaseWeight (lb)1 lb 10 ozWeight (kg)0.7 kgCommentsRequires S7800A1142 Display, LHL-LF&HF ProvenFrequency50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.Voltage120 Vac (+10, -15%)Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)-40 F to +140 FShipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)-40 C to +60 CApprovals, Federal Communications CommissionFCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.Flame Establishing Period - Pilot4 sec or 10 secFlame Establishing Period - Main10 sec or 15 secInterlocksLockoutPreignitionYesPrePurgeDetermined by ST7800A Purge Timer CardPostPurgeprogrammed with S7800A1142 displayEarly Spark TerminationYes, 5 secRequired ComponentsQ7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.AirFlow CheckUser selectableSecond Stage Pilot ValveselectablePilot TypeinterruptedVibration0.5 G environmentApprovals, Factory MutualReport No. 1V9AO.AF.