Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier, and prepurge timer are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Airflow switch check.
ApplicationOn-Off Primary Control with PrepurgeDimensions (in.)5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B SubbaseDimensions (mm)127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B SubbaseUsed With7800 Series AmplifiersWeight (lb)1 lb 15 ozWeight (kg)0.9 kgFrequency50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.Approvals, Canadian Standards AssociationCertified, File No. LR95329-3.Voltage120 Vac (+10, -15%)Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)-40 F to +140 FShipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)-40 C to +60 CApprovals, Federal Communications CommissionFCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.Flame Establishing Period - Pilot4 sec or 10 secFlame Establishing Period - MainIntermittentInterlocksSelectablePrePurgeDetermined by ST7800A Purge Timer CardRequired ComponentsQ7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.Delayed Main ValveNoPilot TypeintermittentVibration0.5 G environmentApprovals, Control Safety DevicesAcceptable: CSD-1Approvals, Swiss REAcceptableApprovals, Factory MutualReport No. OX4A5.AF.