Universal Integrated Furnace Control offers universal compatibility and diagnostics. It replaces a large number of furnace control models in single-stage warm air furnaces. Uses 120Vac hot surface igniter. Includes instructions and special wire harnesses for easy replacement.
- • Cross reference and wire harnesses provided for simple replacement over 195 existing furnace controls.
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Controls circulating fan motor based on appliance requirements, in response to a conventional low voltage thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Twinning capability
ApplicationSingle stage warm air furnacesItem TypeProductFrequency60 HzOperating Humidity Range (% RH)0% to 95% non-condensingOperating Temperature Range (F)-40 F to +175 FOperating Temperature Range (C)-40 C to +79 CFlame Failure Response Time (sec)2 Seconds max @ 1µAPrePurge30 secondsPostPurge15 secondsCool Fan On Delay5 secondsCool Fan Off Delay0 or 60 secondsLine Voltage120 Vac (97-132 Vac)Low Voltage24V (18-30 Vac)Igniter Current5 A resistive @ 120VACThermostat Anticipator Setting(Stage 1 only) 100mAHSI Warmup Time17/27 or 30/30 secondsTrial For Ignition4, 6, or 8 secondsInterpurge60 secondsIgnition TrialsThree, two tries if flame is not sensedNumber of LEDs3Heat On Fan Delay30 or 60 secondsHeat Off Fan Delay60, 90, 120, or 180 SecondsGas Control Used WithAny 24Vac redundant, direct ignition gas control rated at 1.5A or less. Honeywell VR8205 recommended.Cooling Contactor Used WithAny 24Vac contactor rated at 1.0A or lessInduced Draft Blower Load2.2FLA / 25LRA max @120VacCiculator Load14.5FLA / 25LRA max @120VacType of Fan Used WithStandard Induction-Type Circulating Fan