The RB-24E low water cut-off offers several features:
- Brass threads provide a metal-to-metal seal that ensures a leak-free installation.
- Integrated wrench flats enable secure installation without damage to the housing.
- McDonnell & Miller’s patented self-cleaning probe minimizes scale build-up and extends the recommended cleaning interval to 5 years.
- “Plug & Play” wiring harnesses are available for most residential gas-burning boilers.
- McDonnell & Miller RB-24E Low Water Cut-Off Patented Self-Cleaning Probe
Hot Water BoilersType:
AutomaticMax Pressure (PSI):
160Max Temp (F):
5-3/4"Max Ambient Temp (°F):