The Honeywell SuperVent, purges air through a no clog vent assembly, to control dirt and debris and minimize air vent fouling in Hydronic heating systems, while eliminating the need for bleeding.
- No clog vent.
- Dirt and Debris resistant.
- 360 degree adjustable collar ring for installation flexibility.
- Stainless steel concentrator which eliminates gurgling noise.
- Bronze body for rigid construction.
- Threaded connections.
- 3/4 inch NPT Supervent Air Eliminator PV075
ApplicationResidential or Commercial closed loop hydronic heating or chilled water systemsDimensions (in.)6 29/32 in. high x 2 11/16 in. wide; Maximum diameter: 1 13/16 in.Dimensions (mm)176 mm high x 68 mm wide; Maximum diameter: 46 mmMaximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi)125 psiMaximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa)862 kPaWeight (lb)2 lbWeight (kg)0.9 kgMaterialsBronzeItem TypeProductOperating Temperature Range (F)240 F MaximumOperating Temperature Range (C)115 C MaximumConnection Size (in.)1/2 in.Connection TypeFemale NPTPipe Size (inch)3/4 in.Capacity (Cv)13 Cv