1 1/2 in. NPT connection SuperVent.
The Honeywell SuperVent, purges air through a no clog vent assembly, to control dirt and debris and minimize air vent fouling in Hydronic heating systems, while eliminating the need for bleeding.
- No clog vent.
- Dirt and Debris resistant.
- 360 degree adjustable collar ring for installation flexibility.
- Stainless steel concentrator which eliminates gurgling noise.
- Bronze body for rigid construction.
- Threaded connections.
- Residential or Commercial closed loop hydronic heating or chilled water systems
- Dimensions (in.)
- 9 5/32 in. high x 4 5/16 in. long; Maximum diameter: 3 3/32 in.
- Dimensions (mm)
- 233 mm high x 110 mm long; Maximum diameter: 79 mm
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi)
- 125 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa)
- 862 kPa
- Weight (lb)
- 5.2 lb
- Weight (kg)
- 2.4 kg
- Item Type
- Operating Temperature Range (F)
- 240 F Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range (C)
- 115 C Maximum
- Connection Size (in.)
- 1/2 in.
- Connection Type
- Female NPT
- Pipe Size (inch)
- 1 1/2 in.
- Capacity (Cv)
- 50 Cv