Aquastat, breaks on rise, 100-240F range, 5-30F adj diff, less well, 3 in. insulation
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. Honeywell's L4006 are used in applications that utilize the existing wells
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
- UL limit rated device.
Hazmat InformationUN1294 TolueneApplicationHigh or Low limitDimensions (in.)Case--5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deepDimensions (mm)Case--143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deepTemperature Range (F)Maximum--150 FTemperature Range (C)Maximum--66 CMountingHorizontalElectrical RatingsMillivolt--0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc; At Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 VacApprovals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2Approvals, CSACertified: File No. LR95329-1Operating Temperature Range (F)100 F to 240 FOperating Temperature Range (C)38 C to 116 CBulb Size (in.)3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copperBulb Size (mm)10 mm x 73 mm copperDifferential Temperature (F)5 F to 30 F adj.Differential Temperature (C)3 C to 17 C adj.Switching ActionSPST, contacts break on temperature rise.Approvals, American Gas AssociationAGA CertifiedCapillary Length (in.)3 in.Capillary Length (mm)76 mm