p>High or low limit surface mount controller with SPDT,
operating range 65-200F, factory stop at 200F.
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct, well immersion, or surface mounting of the sensing element available.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Direct or well immersion Tradeline models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
Hazmat InformationUN1294 TolueneApplicationCirculator Control and High Limit or Low LimitDimensions (in.)Case--5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deepDimensions (mm)Case--136 mm high x 51 mm wide x 70 mm deepTemperature Range (F)Maximum Ambient--150 FTemperature Range (C)Maximum Ambient--66 CIncludesStop factory-set at 200 F (93 C)MountingHorizontal or Vertical or Surface mountingElectrical RatingsMillivolt--0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc; At Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 VacApprovals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2Approvals, CSACertified: File No. LR95329-1Operating Temperature Range (F)65 F to 200 FOperating Temperature Range (C)18 C to 93 CBulb Size (in.)3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copperBulb Size (mm)10 mm x 73 mm copperDifferential Temperature (F)5 F to 30 F adj.Differential Temperature (C)3 C to 17 C adj.Switching ActionSPDT