Aquastat, breaks on rise, 40 -180F range, 180F factory
stop, Non–adjustable differential, less well
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. Honeywell's L4006 are used in applications that utilize the existing wells
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
- UL limit rated device.
Hazmat InformationUN1294 TolueneApplicationHigh or Low limitDimensions (in.)Case--5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deepDimensions (mm)Case--143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deepTemperature Range (F)Maximum--150 FTemperature Range (C)Maximum--66 CIncludesHeat-conductive compoundMountingHorizontal or VerticalElectrical RatingsAt Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 VacApprovals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2Approvals, CSACertified: File No. LR95329-1Tradeline ValueTradelineOperating Temperature Range (F)40 F to 180 FOperating Temperature Range (C)4 C to 82 CBulb Size (in.)3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copperBulb Size (mm)10 mm x 73 mm copperDifferential Temperature (F)5 F FixedDifferential Temperature (C)3 C fixedSwitching ActionSPST, contacts break on temperature rise.Approvals, American Gas AssociationAGA CertifiedCapillary Length (in.)3 in.Capillary Length (mm)76 mm