High limit manual reset Aquastat, 130F – 270F, 66 in
capillary, factory stop at 250F
For limiting or regulating temperature of liquids in boilers or tanks. Can also sense duct or outside air temperature.
- Remote temperature sensing element detects and responds rapidly to temperature changes.
- Totally enclosed Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) Micro Switch™ snap-acting switch.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal and/or vertical mounting of the remote element into boiler, tank, or other container unless otherwise noted.
- UL and CSA listed limit device.
Hazmat InformationUN1294 TolueneApplicationHigh Limit; Manual ResetDimensions (in.)Case--5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deepDimensions (mm)Case--143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deepTemperature Range (F)Maximum Ambient--150 FTemperature Range (C)Maximum Ambient--66 CIncludes5 1/2 ft (1.7 m) capillary; Stop factory-set at 250 F (121 C); Heat-conductive compoundMountingHorizontal or VerticalElectrical RatingsMillivolt--0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc; At Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 5.1A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 VacApprovals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2Approvals, CSACertified: File No. LR95329-1Tradeline ValueTradelineOperating Temperature Range (F)130 F to 270 FOperating Temperature Range (C)54 C to 132 CBulb Size (in.)3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copperBulb Size (mm)10 mm x 73 mm copperDifferential Temperature (F)5 FDifferential Temperature (C)-15 CSwitching ActionSPST, contacts break on temperature rise.Capillary Length (in.)66 in.