Standing Pilot Burner T-Style- nat/LP gas w.batwing tip
Primary-aerated, spud orifice type pilot burner for main burner ignition. Used with Q309, Q340, Q340 thermocouples or Q313 thermopiles.
- Variety of mounting brackets available.
- Variety of tip styles to provide desired flame pattern.
- Interchangeable, color-coded orifices can be ordered to convert between natural and LP gas.
- Batwing tip style.
- Pilot Burner for Standing Pilot Applications
- A26 and K14 orifices
- Bracket Style B
- Tradeline Value
- Type of Gas
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association
- CSA International: 112395
- Compression Fitting Size
- 1/4 in.
- Compression Fitting Length
- 0.65 in.
- A26 (0.026 in.) / K14 (0.014 in.) (packed)
- Tip Style
- Direction of Front Tip
- 1" wing span