Honeywell standing Pilot Burner -(Right Target) nat/LP gas -BCR18 orifice.
Non primary-aerated, insert orifice type pilot burner for main burner ignition. Used with Q309, Q340, Q390 thermocouples or Q313 thermopiles.
- Variety of mounting brackets available
- Single tip style
- Variety of tip directions to provide desired flame pattern.
- Interchangeable, color-coded orifices can be ordered to convert between natural and LP gas
- Pilot Burner for Standing Pilot Applications
- BCR18 and BBR-10 orifices. Special mounting bracket with screws to convert "B" bracket to "A" bracket.
- Bracket Style B; Includes Bracket A adapter
- Tradeline Value
- Type of Gas
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association
- CSA International: 112395
- Approvals, American Gas Association
- Compression Fitting Size
- 1/4 in.
- Compression Fitting Length
- 0.65 in.
- BCR-18 (0.018 in.) / BBR-10 (0.010 in.) Packed
- Tip Style
- Direction of Front Tip
- (K) Right