Honeywell 50VA Fan Center with DPST switching action.
Provides low voltage control of line voltage fan motors and auxiliary circuits in heating, cooling, or air conditioning systems.
- Transformer powers low voltage control systems and provides overload protection.
- Low voltage terminal board provides convenient connections for thermostat and heating and cooling equipment wiring.
- Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box. •Relay is easily replaced without disturbing wiring.
- For 24 Vac fan control applications
- Dimensions (in.)
- 4 3/16 in. high, 4 1/2 in. wide, 2 13/16 in. deep.
- Dimensions (mm)
- 106 mm high, 114 mm wide, 71 mm deep
- For Hydronic Applications; use with SV9600 SmartValve™ System and other systems that require 50 VA capacity
- Electrical Ratings
- 11 W maximum
- 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- UL Component Recognized; File No. E4436, Vol.15, Sec.1, Guide No.XAPX2
- Approvals, CSA
- Certified: File No. LR95329-17
- Supply Voltage
- 50 VA; 26.5 V - Secondary
- 120 Vac
- Switching Action
- DPST (One Power Rated, One Pilot Duty)
- 3/4 HP