The Field Vent Damper works automatically to allow natural draft during appliance operation while preventing residual appliance heat and conditioned air from escaping during off cycles. It also prevents the infiltration of cold air during down drafts. It’s made of stainless steel and is available in 8 sizes, 4" through 10" and 12".
Dual safety switches allow the burner to fire only when the damper is in the open position. This unit will not interfere with existing appliance safety controls, when properly installed.
• Operates with all 24 VAC, 60hz intermittent ignition and standing pilot ignition systems.
• Stainless steel construction provides superior corrosion resistance.
• Damper operation: power opens in 15 seconds, power closes in 15 seconds. Power is off at damper motor when it is at rest.
• Hold open switch allows damper to be placed in an open position and taken out of service to assist with trouble shooting appliance problems.
• Keyed wiring harness connector plug installs only one way, preventing incorrect wiring connection.