Microprocessor-based integrated full-function primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Programmable Post Purge. Requires S7800A1142 Display to program post purge feature.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier and purge card are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED blinks fault code on Safety Shutdown.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of airflow or flame.
- Shutter drive output.
- Airflow switch check.
- Delayed main valve.
- Programmable post purge using S7800A1142 Keyboard Display (not provided).
ApplicationOn-Off Primary Control with Pre and Programmable Post purgeDimensions (in.)5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B SubbaseDimensions (mm)127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B SubbaseUsed With7800 Series AmplifiersWeight (lb)1 lb 15 ozWeight (kg)0.9 kgCommentsIncludes blinking LED fault annunciation featureFrequency50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.Approvals, Canadian Standards AssociationCertified, File No. LR95329-3.Voltage120 Vac (+10, -15%)Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)-40 F to +140 FShipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)-40 C to +60 CApprovals, Federal Communications CommissionFCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.Flame Establishing Period - Pilot4 sec or 10 secInterlocksSelectablePreignitionYesPrePurgeDetermined by ST7800A Purge Timer CardPostPurgeprogrammed with S7800A1142 displayRequired ComponentsQ7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.Pilot TypeselectableVibration0.5 G environmentApprovals, Control Safety DevicesAcceptable: CSD-1Approvals, Swiss REAcceptableApprovals, Factory MutualReport No. OX4A5.AF.