30 inch Thermocouple provides 30 mV output.
The Q340A thermocouples sense the pilot flame on standing pilot gas-fired heating systems. The pilot flame heats the tip of the thermocouple, producing a temperature differential between it and the base to generate 30 millivolts.
- Push-in clip, split nut, or adapter assembly available (depending on model) for easy pilot burner installation.
- Male nut connector for Pilotstat® safety control power units.
- Available in a variety of lead lengths.
- Thermocouple for Standing Pilot Applications
- Adapter and Push In Clip
- Tradeline Value
- Temperature Ratings (C)
- Hot Junction--760 C; Cold Junction--416 C
- Temperature Ratings (F)
- Hot Junction--1400 F; Cold Junction--780 F
- 30 mV; Open circuit output--26 mV to 32 mV
- Connection Type
- 11/32 32 Male Connector Nut
- 0.02 ohms
- Length (in.)
- 30 in.
- Length (mm)
- 762 mm